– In the Allowed List window, click Apply, and then click OK.
While McAfee has removed spam protection in the latest Anti-Virus software- You may still have a version that offers spam filtering.
In order to add GPnotebook to the friends whitelist, please open McAfee and click on Web & Email Protection.
Then click on Anti-Spam
There you can see various settings. You can change the spam protection level, change filter settings, etc.
Click on Friends list
– Please add [email protected] to your “Friends List” to always allow emails from GPnotebook.
If you received an email message from GPnotebook that was incorrectly moved to the Spam Mail folder by the Anti-Spam Toolbar you can prevent this from occurring in the future
The Anti-Spam Toolbar detects spam by looking for certain keywords in the email’s subject or body. Occasionally, it may detect what you consider legitimate email as spam.
To prevent this from occurring you can do either of the following:
– Add the GPnotebook to the list of Approved Senders.
– Decrease the Spam Email Filter Strength.
Note: You can also select the email and click Not Spam to report it to Trend Micro. However, this feature serves only as a reference to their spam database, and it may not have an effect on how the toolbar detects spam.
Add the sender to the list of Approved Senders:
– Open Microsoft Outlook.
– Click the Spam Mail folder then select the legitimate email detected as spam.
– Click Approve Sender on the toolbar.
– Click Yes when the confirmation message appears.
Decrease the Spam Email Filter Strength:
– Open Microsoft Outlook.
– Click Trend Micro Anti-Spam then click Settings.
– On the Spam Filter tab, move the slider bar to select a lower filter strength.
– Click OK to save your settings.
Cloudmark filters email based on content footprints. To assure our email has not been mis-identified as spam:
– Select Cloudmark | Options… from the Cloudmark SpamNet toolbar in Outlook.
– Save the user_prefs file or move the updated copy to your .spamassassin subdirectory.
Occasionally, Barracuda Spam Firewall will mark a legitimate message as spam. There are two methods to whitelist email senders.
Whitelist Quarantined Senders:
– Open your email client. Barracuda should send you a summary each day listing quarantined items. Choose the most recent Barracuda email message.
Locate the email from GPnotebook and the sender email address [email protected] that you do not want quarantined in the future. Click on the word “Whitelist,” which is in green print to the right of the email title. This will open your list in a web browser.
Click the box to the left of the email that you would like to whitelist. At the top of the page, click “Whitelist.” Barracuda will not block or quarantine the sender whose email address appears on the whitelist.
Whitelist Senders and Domains:
– Open your web browser. Navigate to your company’s Barracuda firewall homepage.
– Click on the Block/Accept tab.
– Choose “Sender Domain Block/Accept.” Enter the Domain name from [email protected] to whitelist. For example, you can enter aol.com to allow all AOL addresses.
– You may enter a comment to remind you why you allowed this Domain. Click “Add.”
– Click your mouse on the “Email Sender Block/Accept” tab. Enter the email address of an individual sender that you want to whitelist, such as “[email protected]“
– Include a comment. Click “Add.” In the future, Barracuda will not block emails from this sender.
Most Used Spam Filters
Highlight the email from GPnotebook with the email address [email protected] to Whitelist.
Click “More” in the SPAMfighter Toolbar and select “Whitelist”.
Here you can choose if you want to Whitelist the email address [email protected] or the whole Domain.
To be sure that all emails from people in your Outlook contacts get through to you, you can import and Whitelist them.
To do this, follow these steps:
– Click “More” in the SPAMfighter toolbar.
– Then “Options”
– Then “Filter settings”
– Then “Blacklists & Whitelists”
– Then “Whitelist email address”
– Then “Import”.
– Select your ‘Address Book’ and click on “Check all”
– Click “Add”
– Click “Apply”
If you get a pop-up box offering you to upgrade to SPAMfighter Pro, it is because you have exceeded the limit of 100 addresses. You can fix this by buying SPAMfighter Pro or by deleting some of the addresses in your Black/White list. If you want to delete addresses, please go to:
The content herein is provided for informational purposes and does not replace the need to apply professional clinical judgement when diagnosing or treating any medical condition. A licensed medical practitioner should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Copyright 2021 Oxbridge Solutions Ltd®. Any distribution or duplication of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Oxbridge Solutions Ltd® receives funding from advertising but maintains editorial independence. GPnotebook stores small data files on your computer called cookies so that we can recognise you and provide you with the best service. If you do not want to receive cookies please do not use GPnotebook.
Join the world’s #1 website for primary care clinicians to make better, faster, evidence based decisions. Free and unlimited.
A problem was detected in the following Form. Submitting it could result in errors. Please contact the site administrator.